10 Reasons Why Couples Vacation at Sandy Bottoms Resort
Surely, there are more reasons than this to visit a couples resort, but most guests seem to fit into one of these categories. Where do you fit into the list?
In this busy world, it’s hard to be rested enough to give your full attention or give it your all. Sandy Bottoms is the perfect place to slow down and catch your breath!
- sleep in, don’t set an alarm
- sunbath, take a nap on the beach
- float on the water, day dream
- escape your busy life/job for awhile
- kids back in school or at Summer Camp – take some time for yourself
- we push ourselves too hard – reward that with some down time
Remember when you first met and how you felt about each other? Rekindle that. Or perhaps you are in a new relationship: let it shine!
- no distractions from busy life, stop and enjoy each others company
- reconnect with your life partner, get to know them all over again
- gaze into their eyes, hold hands, kiss under the moon
- prepare a delicious meal, set it up as a romantic dinner, enjoy a leisurely drink
- honeymoon in Ontario, don’t waste money and time flying to another country
- take time to communicate with each other, rediscover the person you fell in love with
What’s more to say? Here are a few of the biggies, but I’m sure you have your own reasons to celebrate. Why not at Sandy Bottoms?
- birthday, anniversary (wedding, first date, first anything you like!)
- promotion at work
- your child’s graduation (this could also come under Reward!)
- engagement, marriage, hand-fasting, commitment ceremony
- divorce (well, why not? Bring your friends to help you celebrate this one!)
A great time to examine your life, take stock, make plans and boost your energy before going back to ‘fight the good fight’.
- breath the fresh air, clear your head
- ground yourself – feet on the ground, in the lake or in the sand
- be outdoors, away from technology – connect with nature
- watch the sunrise or sunset, remember we are just a part of the bigger picture
- go for walks, listen to nature’s call, do yoga, or read a book – whatever helps you de-stress and makes you happy
Move your body in ways its not used to after sitting behind a desk for so long.
- walk – hiking trails abound, bring appropriate footwear
- bicycling – bring your own bike, or use the Resorts mountain bikes and helmets
- swimming – 25ft deep, clear lake with a floating diving platform and slide
- boating – paddle boat, kayak, canoes, standing paddle boards all available for guests
- water trampoline – can it get any more fun??
- dance – in whatever way the music makes you move
6) EAT WELL
This one’s on you, but the opportunity is there. Feed your machine!
- no distractions (job, kids, chores) to keep you from cooking a fantastic meal
-full, well equipped kitchen with all pots/pans, dishes and utensils you might need
- cook exactly what you like, the way you like it
- BBQ’s, propane and BBQ utensils are all provided as well
- appetite – good, fresh air and exercise create a healthy appetite, so feed it!
What can I say? It’s the perfect place to party, with the communal Lounge, Tiki bar and fire pit. Hang out with other guests, or bring your own friends along!
- bring whatever you’d like to eat/drink. Sandy Bottoms is not licensed nor is there a restaurant (15 minutes into town for supplies)
- no need to drive after a night of drinking – your room is just steps away
- float on the lake – dock, floating dock, trampoline, or bring a floatie to lounge on
- tiki bar is beside the firepit, has a fridge and sink, and is ready for your party
If we don’t reward ourselves, who will?
- milestone reached – weight loss, exercise, etc
- quit a bad habit – smoking, nail biting, swearing (Hey! Take it where you can get it!)
- new job or promotion, pay raise
- for a job well done
- anniversary of volunteer services
9) GET NAKED!
Sandy Bottoms is a Clothing Optional resort, so dare to bare as you will.
- no expectations for guests to be naked. Explore at your own pace
- be with other like minded folks, enjoy the atmosphere
- no need to pack a lot for a weekend away, especially if the weather will be nice
- bask in the sun, skinny dip in the lake, go boating or lounge in the hottub – sans clothing
10) EXPLORE YOUR HEDONISTIC SIDE
Not all guests at Sandy Bottoms will be on exactly the same hedonism page as you, as the word means something different to different people. The keys are respect and communication!
- go skinny dipping
- explore your exhibitionists side
- shuck your clothing along with your inhibitions
- flirt, dance and be naughty
- swap partners: soft or full – this is where communication comes in!
- explore kink, naturalism, polyamory or swinging in a safe environment
And a Bonus Reason: NO KIDS!! Adults Only, 21+.
No noise, no responsibility, no screaming. Need we say any more?
So, for whatever reason YOU have, make it Sandy Bottoms!!